Advance ticket sales
News from 1 November 2022
From 1 November 2022, the IDS JMK Tariff has been changed consisting in increasing the prices of paper monthly, quarterly and annual tickets. The prices of monthly, quarterly and annual tickets purchased via eshop.idsjmk.cz have NOT changed.
Similarly, the prices of single tickets (including universal tickets) and pre-paid tickets valid for the cities of Brno, Adamov, Blansko, Břeclav, Hodonín, Kyjov, Vyškov and Znojmo have not changed. Passengers are advised to register in our e-shop and purchase their tickets there. You can also use our Contact Centres., where they can help you register and buy your ticket. The IDS JMK tariff valid from 1 November 2022 can be found here.
From 1 November 2022, the sale of prepaid tickets at branches of the Czech Post and at bus stations has been cancelled. From 1 November 2022, selected Contact Centres (Vyškov, Blansko, Breclav, Kyjov, Hodonín and Znojmo) will sell prepaid tickets only for public transport in the city concerned.
Where to buy tickets electronically
E-Shop IDS JMK
allows you to buy a full range of single and pre-paid tickets. Payment is possible by credit card.
allows you to buy a full range of single and one-day tickets and network-wide tickets for 3 or 5 days.
enables the purchase of electronic pre-paid tickets for zones 100 + 101 linked to a bank card.
Where to buy paper tickets
- Ticket offices at railway stations in IDS JMK - sell a full range of single-use and pre-paid tickets.
- JMK IDS Contact Centres - selected Contact Centres (Vyškov, Kyjov, Hodonín and Znojmo) sell pre-paid tickets only for public transport in the respective city from 1 November 2022.
CZECH RAILWAYS TICKET OFFICES AT RAILWAY STATIONS
They sell a full range of single and subscription tickets.
Adamov, Bílovice nad Svitavou, Blansko, Blansko město, Boskovice, Brno hlavní nádraží, Brno-Královo Pole, Brno-Židenice, Břeclav, Bučovice, Bzenec, Hodonín, Hrušovany u Brna, Ivančice, Kuřim, Kyjov, Letovice, Mikulov na Moravě, Modřice, Moravský Krumlov, Moravský Písek, Nedvědice, Nesovice, Podivín, Rájec-Jestřebí, Rajhrad, Rosice u Brna, Skalice nad Svitavou, Slavkov u Brna, Sokolnice-Telnice, Staré Město, Strážnice, Šakvice, Tišnov, Uherské Hradiště, Velké Pavlovice zastávka, Veselí nad Moravou, Vracov, Vranovice, Vyškov na Moravě, Zaječí, Zastávka u Brna, Znojmo
They provide sales of IDS JMK electronic prepaid tickets. | Overview of sales times.
- Brno - Novobranská 18 (DPMB building)
- Brno - Bystrc, Zoo (in the middle of the loop)
- Brno - Královo Pole (in the middle of the loop by the station)
- Brno - Mendlovo náměstí (from the back of the tall building in the centre of the square)
- Brno - Stará osada (in the middle of the loop)