Returning season tickets
WHICH TICKETS CAN YOU RETURN
The passenger may return any non-transferable IDS JMK tickets without providing a reason. Single tickets, multi-use tickets and transferable season tickets cannot be returned. Passengers with a valid ticket ID and coupn can be reimbursed under these conditions:
- the passenger presents his currently valid ticket ID and coupon that are original and completely legible
- the passenger proves his identity; ID documents have to be consistent with the ticket ID and coupon data
- the passenger will then be reimbursed through the following formula: X = C - S, where
- X is the reimbursed amount of money
- C is the original price of the now returned coupon
- S is:
with monthly tickets, S is C x P x 0,045, but no less than 100 CZK;
with quarterly tickets, S is C x P x 0,015, but no less than 100 CZK;
with yearly tickets, S is C x P x 0,004, but no less than 100 CZK.
- P is the amount of days passed between the first day of the coupon's validity and the day of the returning. The reimbursed amount is rounded down to whole CZK. Claiming reimbursement is only possible at the same subject that issued the ticket.
WHERE CAN YOU RETURN SEASON TICKETS
- Tickets bought at pre-sale places of DPMB, ČD and bus carriers may be returned in the place of purchase.
- Tickets bought at Česká pošta branches may be returned at bus carrier pre-sale places or via VYDOS BUS, phone number +420 517 317 324, and discuss a different means of returning the ticket.
- Zde najdete seznam předprodejních míst.
ELECTRONIC SEASON TICKETS
- For returning electronic season tickets, similar conditions apply.
- Follow the instructions of the particular eshop.
- Tickets bought via the Poseidon app (even single tickets) may be returned at any time before their validity.
WHAT TO DO WITH UNUSED SINGLE TICKETS
- If you find any unused single tickets at home, you'll unfortunately be unable to return them. You can, however, wait for IDS JMK fare changes — you'll then be able to exchange them for new tickets of the same amount.