TICKET INSPECTION WITHIN IDS JMK
Contacts concerning ticket inspection
For inquiries regarding ticket inspection, email us at: email@example.com. Always state your name and number of ticket inspection protocol, you can include your phone number as well; don't call us directly. We cannot respond to ticket inspection inquiries over the phone, as we need to collect relevant data every time.
Term of payment for early payment incentive penalty fares will get postponed while waiting for an email back; no need to push us for a faster reply. Email inquiries are usually resolved within 2 business days. If we haven't mailed you back within 5 business days, email us again; we may have missed your email. Thanks for your understanding.
Basic information about ticket inspection
Certified ticket inspection persons are drivers and persons that present an IDS JMK ticket inspection ID or badge. If a badge is presented, the ticket inspection person will present their ticket inspection ID on demand.
A certified ticket inspection person (other than ticket inspectors themselves) is entitled to:
- give passengers directions as to maintain transit safety and continuity;
- inspect adherence to the IDS JMK Terms and conditions, especially inspecting tickets;
- decide the manner in which tickets are to be inspected;
- keep or force the passenger out of the vehicle if he repeatedly doesn't adhere to the IDS JMK Terms and conditions of Tariff, doesn't respect directions of Certified ticket inspection persons, pollutes the vehicle or bothers other passengers with inappropriate behavior.
Ticket inspectors are also entitled to:
- fine a passenger with a penalty fare that failed to present a valid ticket on demand, doesn't adhere to the IDS JMK Terms and conditions or Tariff, doesn't respect directions of Certified ticket inspection persons, pollutes the vehicle, bothers other passengers with inappropriate behavior; passenger without a ticket is required to exit the vehicle at the nearest stop or to purchase a ticket;
- accept immediate cash payment for penalty fares in exchange for a receipt;
- require the passenger to present an ID listed in a document by the competent legal authority, required for enforcing the penalty fare if it hasn't been paid immediately.
Ticket inspectors' badge and ID
A green badge and ID card belongs to KORDIS JMK ticket inspectors that operate on regional IDS JMK routes, as well as route 1-99 if operated by carriers other than DPMB. A blue badge belongs to DPMB ticket inspectors that operate on routes 1-99 operated by DPMB.
Penalty fare amount
- The penalty fare for fare evasion and other serious Terms and conditions is 1500 CZK + a flat fare of 25 CZK.
- If the penalty fare is settled immediately or within the early payment incentive period, the fare is reduced to 800 CZK + a flat fare of 25 CZK.
- If the passenger proves that he owned a pre-paid coupon at the time of the inspection, only a fee of 50 CZK is required; other additional fares cannot be reimbursed.
- Type of payment is established by the subject responsible for ticket inspection.
- Penalty fare payment is possible by the bank card on the eshop.idsjmk.cz - see the videoguide or by money transfer to account 43-2427980297/0100. Don't go to our address!
- Payment to the account listed above is possible either by bank payment, via an A-type check, or by deposit at a Komerční banka branch. See how to fill out an A-type check (CZE only).
- Date of payment is the date of the crediting of our account.
- The variable symbol is always required. Use the number on the Ticket inspection protocol (7-digit number in the upper right corner). The specific symbol is the date of birth. The constant symbol is 0179.
- In case of email inquiries or you want to prove ownership of your pre-paid ticket at the time of inspection, the payment date will get postponed for the adequate amount of days — either until we respond or until your prospective visit to our headquarters.
Unpaid debt to KORDIS JMK may be passed on to other companies after the last written warning. After passing the debt to said companies, KORDIS JMK no longer has any claims toward the debtor — the debtor is required to communicate with the companies who now claim the debt, such as collection agencies.
How to pay for a penalty fare by DPMB
Payment for penalty fares is possible on weekdays between 6 AM and 7 PM both in cash and by card at a designated cash register in the DPMB building, Novobranská 18 (1st floor). Payment is also possible via the BrnoID eshop. For complaints and other inquiries, use the DPMB Tariff and contact center.
Ticket inspection by ASAD — Jiří Sladký
If you received a penalty fare from ASAD — Jiří Sladký, don't inquire KORDIS JMK for payment.ASAD - Jiří Sladký is entitled to operate on routes of these bus carriers:
- BORS Břeclav Inc.
- ZDS PSOTA, LLC.
- Břežanská dopravní společnost, LLC.
- BK BUS, LLC.
- ČAD Blansko, Inc.
Ticket inspection by ČSAD INGSPED PRAHA Inc.
If you received a penalty fare from ČSAD INGSPED PRAHA Inc., don't inquire KORDIS JMK for payment.