ISSUE OF A DUPLICATE IDS JMK PREPAID TICKET
- For a lost, stolen or damaged non-transferable prepaid ticket, a passenger may be issued a duplicate coupon once per calendar year for a handling fee of CZK 50.
- In the event of damage to the coupon, a duplicate will only be issued if the coupon a legible identification number or date of birth matching that on the pass or registration coupon number.
- In case of theft of the voucher, the applicant is obliged to submit a certificate from the Police of the Czech Republic, which together with the duplicate will be returned. The condition for issuing a duplicate coupon in this case is the communication of the date, time and place of purchase of the coupon.
- A duplicate voucher will be issued no sooner than 1 working day after the application is submitted, upon presentation of a valid ID card and proof of identity. In case of issuing a duplicate, the fare refund cannot be applied.
- In the case of a duplicate annual season ticket, the passenger will be issued a duplicate of all valid coupons. Coupons that have not yet expired will be presented by the passenger. Even if the passenger's tickets have been stolen and coupons which have not yet begun to expire, the passenger shall be issued with duplicate copies of all valid coupons.
- A duplicate may only be issued if the applicant for the duplicate does not owe for journeys without a valid travel document!
PROCEDURE FOR ISSUING A DUPLICATE VOUCHER ISSUED BY THE DPMB
- The applicant for a duplicate shall appear at DPMB Tariff Contact Centre . The applicant will present his/her ID card and fill in an application for a duplicate, which he/she will receive on the spot.
- When issuing a duplicate for a child under 15 years of age, the application shall be made by the child's legal representative.
- An employee of the Tariff Contact Centre will verify and confirm the request.
- The applicant arranges for a new card to be issued at the Novobranská 18 shop counter (needs a photo and pays CZK 30).
- Upon presentation of a verified and confirmed application, a duplicate voucher will be issued to the customer at the same counter.
- Upon payment of a fee of 50 CZK, the customer confirms receipt of the duplicate on the application form.
Other conditions for issuing a duplicate:
- A duplicate coupon will only be issued by DPMB if the original pass and coupon were issued at DPMB outlets. Duplicates can be issued for all categories of customers. For seniors over 70 years of age and those accompanying a child under 3 years of age, the issuance of a duplicate is disadvantageous to the customer.
- In the case of a duplicate annual season ticket, the passenger will be issued a duplicate of all valid coupons. Vouchers that are not yet valid will be presented by the passenger.. Even if the passenger's vouchers have been stolen and have not yet expired, duplicates of all valid vouchers will be issued.
PROCEDURE FOR ISSUING A DUPLICATE VOUCHER ISSUED BY THE ČD
The passenger shall prepare the following documents:
- completed duplicate application form, proof of identity, 50 CZK for issuing a duplicate.
- With these documents, he visits the ČD ticket office and tells when and where he purchased the voucher. When issuing a duplicate for a child under 15 years of age, the application must be made by the child's legal guardian.
- ČD will check whether the requested voucher has been issued for the person concerned and will prepare a replacement voucher for the passenger at the agreed time.
- Upon presentation of a verified and confirmed application, a duplicate voucher will be issued to the customer at the same counter..
- Faded coupons, from which the necessary data can still be read, are exchanged free of charge and usually on request.
- The name, surname, date of birth and place of residence of the passenger will be archived for control purposes.
PROCEDURE FOR ISSUING A DUPLICATE VOUCHER ISSUED BY BUS CARRIERS OR THE CZECH POST
- Passengers can make an appointment by e-mail email@example.com or by phone + 420 532 191 426 to the transport control centre KORDIS JMK, Nové sady 30, Brno
- On the spot, the passenger will present his/her identity document and state when and where he/she purchased the voucher and fill in an application for a duplicate. When issuing a duplicate for a child under 15 years of age, the application shall be made by his/her legal representative.
- KORDIS JMK will check whether the requested coupon has been issued for the person concerned and will prepare a replacement coupon for the passenger within the agreed deadline.
- Passengers must present a valid IDS JMK ID card when accepting the voucher.
- The passenger's name, surname, date of birth and place of residence will be archived for ČD control purposes.
PROCEDURE FOR ISSUING A DUPLICATE OF AN ELECTRONICALLY ISSUED VOUCHER
In the case of the IDS JMK e-shop, duplicate tickets are not needed! If you lose your ticket carrier, simply log in to our e-shop, where you insert a new carrier into the system. In the My valid tickets section, you can then click on transfer the ticket to the new carrier and select the carrier you have newly inserted from the drop-down menu. If you have any problems moving your ticket, you can visit one of our Contact centres.